- June 6, 2016
- Posted by: Michael Ouzounis
- Categories: ATO, Business, Checklists, Cloud, Income Tax, Insurance, Software, Superannuation, Tax Planning, Xero
It’s nearly that time of the year again.
Processing of the 2016 Tax Returns is less than a month away and therefore so are the tax refunds.
I am available by appointment whether that be in person, email, phone or skype. Either way I will find a solution that suits every situation.
Alternatively, I can send through a checklist for you to follow and fill out in your own time.
If you haven’t read out the latest post on our “Top 5 Tax Tips” click on the link below for more information:
Also, remember we cover all areas of Financial services some of which include:
- Income Tax Returns for Individuals, Sole Traders, Companies, Trusts & Partnerships
- Preparation of Financial Statements for all of the above
- BAS/GST – Business Activity Statement preparation and lodgement
- Bookkeeping Services
- Business Start-up & Budgeting
- Business Structuring, Restructuring and Setups (Company & Trust formations)
- Corporate Secretarial affairs – ASIC Documents
- Tax Planning & Minimisation
- Software Solutions
- Consulting/Specialist Advice
- Virtual CFO Services
- Business Coaching
- HR Services
- Self-Managed Super Funds, Property/Investment Loans, Property Buying & Selling, Car Loans & Leasing, Estate Planning, Wills & Powers of Attorney, Legal Services, Business Insurance & Income Protection Insurance by referral
Should you have any questions from now until July regarding any of the above please do not hesitate to contact me by phone or email.
And remember….”Client referrals help grow our business!…. The greatest compliment you can give us is a referral to your friends, family and colleagues”
The team at Moss Financial Solutions